Thursday, April 3, 2014

August Alsina
(Isn't he the cutest!)
 I had recently found my new artist crush, August alisna, some of you might know him, some might not. I personally don't, but is on my bucket list. He is known for his greatest hit, "I luv this S*#!"  Ft. Trinidad James. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzCbCuAzgNw)

Born on September 3, New Orleans, LA. Later they had moved to Texas, after Alsina and his mother had some disagreements he was then "kicked out" and was living in the streets. Before he turned 18 he had a phone called, somebody had shot and killed his brother. Exactly 3 days before his birthday. May he rest in peace. After his brother was gunned down, Alsina started taking his music more seriously and hoping to escape by that. He started off on Youtube, than later gained in the real industry. The thing I love about August he pays respect to this late brother in half of this songs. (Make it home, Benediction, Downtown, Don't forget about me.) My favorite songs from him are, Benediction and make it home.

Alsina album, Testimony drops April 15 this year. His late brother's Brith date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment